Aaron Carter is not having a mental breakdown, according to the famed singer himself.
“Has anyone ever had their heartbroken so bad that they feel it in other parts of their body? like cold feelings in your stomach, emptiness?” asked Carter, the brother of Backstreet Boys star Nick Carter.
He continued, “Love is the toughest thing I deal with in my life. I’m constantly misunderstood and judged for my past, I’m a really sensitive guy and yes jealous and insecure at times cause I know I’m a skinny dude all of the anxiety stuff …”
At the time, Carter was “sitting on this plane” feeling “completely devastated” with a “shattered heart.” He mentioned that he tries to “hide” his emotions “all the time,” and instead expresses himself through “subliminal messages.” He added, “I don’t want to seem too emotional but you guys have literally been such an amazing support group for me.”
Aaron continued with a list of qualities your significant other shouldn’t have.
The former child star vented his frustrations over the relationship, telling his followers, “You should never be with someone who tells you to ‘shut the f— up’ because your annoyed cause you couldn’t talk to them for 7 hours when Im NOT even being disrespectful myself, You should never be w someone who hangs up on you and leaves you feeling unsettled or unresolved all because they’re too immature to handle confrontation like an adult. OR Someone who doesn’t care about posting a picture with you for your anniversary or hiding me to your friends and family for months at a time because of judgment passed on me.”
He concluded the letter by writing, “I’m sick of it. God please show me someone who will love me for the man I am now and show her to me I will cherish her I swear to you. You know who you are. You broke my heart.”
As news of his rant hit, Aaron denied that he had any sort of mental breakdown.
Did Aaron have a slight breakdown, or nah? Leave your thoughts below.
SOURCE: PEOPLE | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter, Getty
20 Hip-Pop One Hit Wonders On Instagram (PHOTOS)
1. Dionne FarrisSource:Instagram 1 of 20
2. Donna LewisSource:Instagram 2 of 20
3. Natalie ImbrugliaSource:Instagram 3 of 20
4. Lou BegaSource:Instagram 4 of 20
5. Crazy TownSource:Instagram 5 of 20
6. India ArieSource:Instagram 6 of 20
7. TweetSource:Instagram 7 of 20
8. KhiaSource:Instagram 8 of 20
9. Amanda PerezSource:Instagram 9 of 20
10. Bone CrusherSource:Instagram 10 of 20
11. LumideeSource:Instagram 11 of 20
12. Wayne WonderSource:Instagram 12 of 20
13. EamonSource:Instagram 13 of 20
14. Mario WinansSource:Instagram 14 of 20
15. Daniel PowterSource:Instagram 15 of 20
16. AmerieSource:Instagram 16 of 20
17. Yung JocSource:Instagram 17 of 20
18. Young BSource:Instagram 18 of 20
19. WebstarSource:Instagram 19 of 20
20. MimsSource:Instagram 20 of 20
Aaron Carter Denies Mental Breakdown: “I’m Constantly Misunderstood & Judged” was originally published on globalgrind.com