The site reports, “Kim’s been open about her pregnancy struggles, suffering from placenta accreta — a potentially life threatening condition — during both. We’re told docs have told her it’s nearly a guarantee she’d get accreta again, putting her and her baby’s lives at risk. A source close to the family tells us Kim is also scared of another extremely painful birth, like the one with Saint … and that’s helped her make the decision easier.”
The two are reportedly just fine with not giving North and Saint any more siblings, since those two are already handfuls as it is.
The site also says that Saint is a very easy-going baby, as he reportedly doesn’t cry much, sleeps a lot, and eats great.
It’s definitely for the best that the two are done having more kids, since the risk would be too much. We know North and Saint will hold down the household together.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
Kim Kardashian Shares Photos From Vogue Spain Spread
1. Sips tea ☕️ #VogueSpain #KimNoFilter1 of 7
2. Running through the halls at the BHH #VogueSpain #KimNoFilter2 of 7
3. Pj's #VogueSpain #KimNoFilter3 of 7
4. Camera shy lol @voguespain #KimNoFilter4 of 7
5. I just landed back from Armenia,pregnant & jetlagged so literally was trying to nap as they were shooting #VogueSpain #KimNoFilter #NoMakeUp5 of 7
6. Theo Wenner @theo123456 gave me no direction & just wanted to capture me being me! @VogueSpain #KimNoFilter6 of 7
7. We shot this @VogueSpain shoot at my fave hotel the Beverly Hills Hotel! Pajamas and all....#KimNoFilter7 of 7
There Won’t Be Another KimYe Baby After The Birth Of Saint West was originally published on globalgrind.com