Plies had a rise on Instagram this year like no other rapper.
And the hilarious emcee obviously wants to end 2015 strong, because he posted a clip of himself singing Adele’s smash hit “Hello.” In the short video above, he’s singing the chorus in a high-pitched voice and showcasing his gold fronts. He even ad libs; as soon as Adele belts out “I must have called a thousand times,” Plies wastes no time by yelling out, “Why’d you call ’em?!”
Stay locked to Plies’ Instagram to await his next viral 15-second video. Could a Taylor Swift cover be next? We wouldn’t mind.
VIDEO SOURCE: Instagram
When We Were Young: 15 Photos Of Adele Throughout The Years
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Still a 19-year-old on the rise.
1 of 15
2. The 20-year-old was finding her lane.
2 of 15
3. Yet to achieve success in the U.S., Adele was a force to be reckoned with in the UK.
3 of 15
4. Before snagging all of the major awards, Adele was just another nominee in attendance.
4 of 15
5. Finally, a Grammy for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.
5 of 15
6. Another one, Grammy for Best New Artist in 2009.
6 of 15
7. Her success in America was undeniable.
7 of 15
8. 21 was just starting production when Adele hit up the "Sex and the City" premiere.
8 of 15
9. After finishing her second album, Adele's look got a lot more grown and sexy.
9 of 15
10. Working on 21.
10 of 15
11. Following her throat surgery, Adele got back to work.
11 of 15
12. "Skyfall" received the Golden Globe for Best Original Song in 2013.
12 of 15
13. In 2012, Adele became the second female artist to win six awards in one night.
13 of 15
14. She surpassed the Beatles after her second album spent 16 weeks at the top of the US Billboard 200 chart.
14 of 15
15. 25 never looked so good.
15 of 15