It’s clearly Adele‘s time.
Most of us struggle to reach the heights of Adele’s vocal ability while singing any one of the songs on 25, but like the true fans we are, we just keep on trying.
Two-year-old Bexlee Marie all but gave us a “Girl, bye” when she covered the idol’s instant hit “Hello.” Without making a peep, little Bexlee sips her drank and makes no attempt at hitting Adele’s heavenly notes, but instead, gives us the most emotional lip sync interpretation of the track we’ll ever see.
Obviously, Bexlee knows when to throw in the towel. Watch her do her thing just above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The Cutest Celebrity Babies That Make Our Hearts Melt
1. Of course Kim Kardashian's baby North West is the more stylish celebrity baby.Source:Getty 1 of 15
2. Blue Ivy Carter definitely gets her expressions from daddy HovSource:Splash 2 of 15
3. Tyga and Blac Chyna's son King Cairo is one pretty baby!Source:Instagram 3 of 15
4. Usher's first born Usher Raymond V is a spitting image of the R&B cutie!Source:WENN 4 of 15
5. Ciara's son Future Zahir Wilburn's on the red carpet in style.Source:Getty 5 of 15
6. Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats son Egypt is too cute!Source:Instagram 6 of 15
7. Knight Jones, the son of Kelis and Nas, is beyond adorable!Source:Getty 7 of 15
8. Kenzo Lee melts our hearts before his first day of schoolSource:Kimora Lee Simmons 8 of 15
9. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's son Mason is so big now!Source:Splash News 9 of 15
10. Kourtney Kardashian's daughter Penelope Disick might be runner up in the most stylish celeb baby category.Source:Splash News 10 of 15
11. We love Wiz Khalifa, but we just want to pinch his son The Bash's cheeks!Source:Instagram 11 of 15
12. Gwen Stefani's son Apollo is a bundle of cuteness!Source:WENN 12 of 15
13. Monica and Shannon Brown are beautiful people and can make just as beautiful their baby girl Laiyah!Source:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Pharrell can't wait for the world to experience Rocket's hidden talents!Source:Splash 14 of 15
15. Nahla Aubry was such a little cutie when she was first born!Source:WENN 15 of 15
Nailed It: Watch 2-Year-Old Bexlee Marie’s Emotional Cover Of Adele’s “Hello” was originally published on globalgrind.com