Remember that time when Ayesha Curry got roasted on Twitter for having an opinion and dressing how she wants?
Well her husband, Golden State Warrior Stephen Curry, has stepped up in her defense, believing that Ayesha did nothing wrong by saying she likes to dress “classy.” Not one to run to Twitter, Steph gave his thought-out response on the matter to CSN’s Rosalyn Gold-Onwude. She then released his statement in a set of tweets:
Steph did add a bit of fuel to the fire by posting this selfie on his Instagram:
But with a wife that beautiful, can you blame him?
Steph says he’s proud of the way his wife handled the situation, and enjoyed the memes that came out of it. It’s safe to say the Curry family won again.
SOURCE: Twitter, Instagram | VIDEO SOURCE: Inform
Every Time The Currys Were Our Ultimate Family Goal
23 photos Launch gallery
1. Blessings on blessings on blessings.
1 of 23
2. Family outings that look like this.
2 of 23
3. Because who wouldn't want to do this with their mom?!
3 of 23
4. Taking over the red carpet with daddy.
4 of 23
5. Mother's Days that look like this.
5 of 23
6. Baking with mommy.
6 of 23
7. A father and daughter with this type of bond.
7 of 23
8. Picture perfect.
8 of 23
9. Celebrating a championship with the fam.
9 of 23
10. The family that travels first class together.
10 of 23
11. There's no place like daddy's arms.
11 of 23
12. Morning selfies that look like this.
12 of 23
13 of 23
14. Priceless moments.
14 of 23
15 of 23
16. Worthy of all the heart eyes that can fit into 140 characters.
16 of 23
17. Father's Day with the Currys.
17 of 23
18. And even the grandmother is gorgeous.
18 of 23
19. Attending the Kid's Choice Sports Awards at age 3.
19 of 23
20. When it's your birthday and bae is more excited than you are.
20 of 23
21. Outings like this.
21 of 23
22. Announcing your next pregnancy in a cool way like this.
22 of 23
23. A wife who doesn't mind playing Connect Four with you.
23 of 23