On Thanksgiving, she posted a very cryptic tweet obviously directed to ex-boyfriend Weezy: “Stop telling me you love me. Stop asking me to come see you.”
Although people assumed she was talking about her ex beau, Milian confirmed it after she responded to a fan under her comments, defending her past actions with Wayne. She told the fan, “I was stupid enough to keep falling for it before.”
Adding fuel to the messy fire, Lil Wayne celebrated Thanksgiving with his ex-fiancée and main girl Dhea, whom he split with last year.
Wayne and Christina broke up just a couple of months ago, but it’s unclear whether they’ve really moved on.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Twitter, Baller Alert
Lil Wayne's Women (PHOTOS)
1. Karrine 'Super Head' Steffans and Weezy in Vegas. What happened didn't stay there, though.1 of 8
2. Remember Candace "Black" Cabrera from the Flavor Flav show? Well, she was one of Weezy's boo-thangs too.2 of 8
3. A shocker to many, but Meagan Good and Weezy dated for three years before calling it quits and 'Yee ain't een know it!'3 of 8
4. Basketball beauty Skylar Diggins is supposedly on the list as well. She says it's rumors but one thing's for sure, Weezy was digging her.4 of 8
5. Christina Milian is the newest alleged addition to Weezy's women.5 of 8
6. Wayne's hot baby mama; we love radio personality Sarah ViVan.6 of 8
7. Dhea Sodano and Weezy's oldest child Reginae Carter seem to be buddied up. Dhea was one of Weezy's Italian baes and rumored fiancée.7 of 8
8. Zena Foster is on the list as well.8 of 8
Christina Milian Subtweets Lil Wayne, He Celebrates Thanksgiving With Ex-Fiancée was originally published on globalgrind.com