The victim of sexually abusive twerking has decided it wasn’t that bad after all.
Washington Tharpe told the Daily News on Thursday that he’s forgiven the two women who twerked on him at a gas station convenience store in Washington, D.C. The middle school Spanish teacher said his connection to the church helped change his mind regarding filing charges against the twerkers.
Washington was harassed on October 7 when two women approached him in a store and began to dance against him in an effort to grab his phone and wallet. One of the twerkers in question, Ayanna Marie Knight, was arrested on November 10 and charged with sexual abuse in the third degree. This isn’t her first brush with the law; she’d previously been charged with prostitution twice in D.C. and once in Las Vegas. The other dancer hasn’t been caught yet, but Washington just wants the charges dropped.
“I’m willing to let go of all my pain that I had inside, of the humiliation, and direct it towards the improvement of her life,” he said.
After finding out that Ayana is facing 10 years in jail and could be registered as a sex offender, he began to feel sorry for her.
“If she was like 30-years-old or 40, I would have asked to throw the book at her,” Tharpe said. “But at 22, she’s not grown. I can’t see myself sending her to prison for that.”
He came to this conclusion after consulting with pastors while seeking spiritual counseling following the incident.
In return for not testifying against them, the Daily News reports, Tharpe asks that the two women apologize, and become role models for young women.
SOURCE: Daily News | VIDEO SOURCE: Inform
10 Strippers You Should Know (PHOTOS)
1. Maliah Michel became famous after Drake shouted her out in 2009.
1 of 7
Link in bio 😘 pic.twitter.com/V5rCkEtXqI— Godzilla🦕 TheGreatestLOVEofALL! (@IAmMaliahMichel) October 20, 2018
2. Kash Doll is trying to get on as rapper, a la Trina and Eve.2 of 7
3. Bernice Burgos isn't even a stripper; she's a bottle girl. But she's so bad we threw her in this anyway.
3 of 7
4. Dita Von Teese has been one of the most famous strippers in the world for years. She once dated rock star Marilyn Manson. Technically, she's a "burlesque dancer" and she's classy as f*ck.
4 of 7
5. Sophia Body has one of the most appropriate names you'll hear.
5 of 7
6. Jhonni Blaze made news last year when she allegedly had a miscarriage on stage while stripping.
6 of 7
Click link in bio and bio and subscribe to my onlyfans page now pic.twitter.com/QiD6YlAWge— Jzapal (Jhonni Blaze) (@JHONNIBLAZE01) December 10, 2018
7. There's a lot of gems at Deelishis's Instagram: @iamsodeelishis She used to be on Flava of Love!7 of 7
Victim Of Sexually Abusive Twerking Forgives The Twerkers was originally published on globalgrind.com