Role-playing may have spiced up this couple’s love life a bit too much.
A Florida man accidentally shot and killed his 18-year-old female partner during what he deemed a “freaky sex” session at a local Tampa hotel, the NY Daily News reports. Tyrone Fields called police in the early morning of November 7 to report that he’d shot Christina Meagher in the head. She was rushed to the hospital, but soon pronounced dead. The incident occurred when Christina reportedly asked Tyrone to put his 9mm to her head during intimacy, and although he removed the magazine, he forgot to take the remaining round out of the chamber.
The report also states Fields pulled the trigger as part of the role play, and the duo wasn’t actually engaged in intercourse during the incident. Security cameras showed the pair arriving to their hotel room consensually.
Meagher’s cousin, Nathan Bradley, hopes she died a peaceful death.
“That just flipped my whole head around, like I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore,” Bradley said to WFTS-TV. “She loved to have fun. She couldn’t listen to anything anybody told her, but she was her. Everybody loved her for it.”
Fields has been charged with felony manslaughter with a weapon.
SOURCE: NY Daily News, WFTS | VIDEO SOURCE: Inform
Pray For Paris: 14 Heartbreaking Photos Following The Attacks
14 photos Launch gallery
1. Las Vegas turns the lights on its Eiffel Tower replica off, showing solidarity with Paris following multiple terror attacks.
1 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
2 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
3 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
4 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
5 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
6 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
8 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
9 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
10 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
11 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
12 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
13 of 14
14. Pray for Paris.
14 of 14