Nicki Minaj may have to give up a few coins after she failed to show up to a Las Vegas gig on time, this according to the latest reports about the “Feeling Myself” rapper.
Nicki is being sued for $236,000 after she was allegedly late to a scheduled performance that was supposed to take place following the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight back in May. TMZ reports: “According to the lawsuit, Nicki was booked to appear at Chateau Nightclub in the Paris hotel at 12:00 AM sharp after the May 2nd fight … stay for an hour … and perform 2 songs.”
Event coordinators claim Nicki didn’t arrive until an hour and 30 minutes after the scheduled arrival time and then, only stayed for 34 minutes. The club also claims her actions affected their ability to sell VIP tables that evening.
Meanwhile, Nicki is gearing up to release the latest from her Kmart line on
Black Pink Friday. The Queens femcee shared a few photos from the collection and revealed she plans to release a separate, limited capsule collection on her website as well.
Click here for the photos and stay tuned for more.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash News
18 Booty & Boobylicious Pictures Of Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Tour"
1. Bitch u guessed it!Source: 1 of 6
2. #ThisIzThePinkprint ❤️Source: 2 of 6
3. #ThePinkprintTOUR comes to the US & Canada this Summer. Tickets at Ticketmaster! ❤️Source: 3 of 6
4. Arch That Back, Alley CatSource: 4 of 6
5. hi Della! 😩Source: 5 of 6
6. The fact that Queen Katy came to #ThePinkprintTOUR's FIRST SHOW, made it even more special.Source: 6 of 6
Nicki Minaj Sued For $236,000 Following 34-Minute Club Appearance was originally published on globalgrind.com