No one does birthdays like the Kardashian/Jenner crew, so of course the family is pulling out all the stops for their matriarch.
Kris Jenner turned 60 years old yesterday and even her grandchildren got in the birthday spirit. The momager shared a photo of the cake that her grandchildren North West and Penelope Disick made for her. Kris wrote under the heartwarming pic, “I BURST into tears.”
Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, and Kylie also wished their mom a Happy Birthday on Instagram:
Mama Kris’s sweet tooth was definitely catered to; she started the morning off with three boxes of doughnuts.
And Kris’s birthday bash will be as sleek as she is. The Gatsby Era invite (obtained exclusively by Us Weekly) was created by all her children and welcomed guests “Honoring Kris,” “Because We Love Her.”
Who knew 60 could look so good?
Every Time Kris Jenner Thought She Was The 4th Kardashian Sister (PHOTOS)
1. That time Kris partied until the early morning hours at a nightclub with Khloe, The Game, and Malika.1 of 6
2. The time she went UP for Kendall's birthday with French Montana.2 of 6
3. The time she rocked a fitted cap to the side and did it for the Keek.3 of 6
4. Because we can only hope to look this good at 59.4 of 6
5. The time she looked better than most 20-year-olds in a bathing suit.5 of 6
6. The time she narrowly avoided a nip slip on Halloween.6 of 6
Kris Jenner’s 60th: Homemade Cake From North & Penelope, B-Day Tributes, & More was originally published on globalgrind.com