It’s been an interesting week for Justin Bieber, but he continues to push through with new music and new visuals.
When he’s not storming off stage over spilled water or demanding his fan base to get rhythm or die, Justin’s busy frolicking around scenic countries like Iceland. On the heels of releasing “I’ll Show You,” Justin releases the visual for the new single.
Equipped with his skateboard, Justin explores the countryside of Iceland. He also takes a dip in Iceland’s famous hot springs, and of course, he swims in nothing but his Calvin’s.
Bieber’s forthcoming album Purpose, which features the hit single “What Do You Mean?,” is scheduled to be released in 12 days on November 13.
Watch Justin’s new video up top.
20 Pictures Of Justin Timberlake Over The Years (PHOTOS)
13 photos Launch gallery
1. We first met Justin on "The Mickey Mouse Club" back in the '90s.
1 of 13
2. He then went on to join N'Sync and ruled the later part of the decade with his bandmembers.
2 of 13
3. And they made very unfortunate fashion choices.
3 of 13
4. Really, really bad hair choices.
4 of 13
5. He went on to date Britney Spears and this outfit happened at the 2001 VMAs.
5 of 13
6. After disbanding N'Sync and consciously uncoupling from Britney Spears, Justin released his debut album "Justified," which earned him two Grammys.
6 of 13
7. After a three year hiatus, JT made a comeback with "Future Sex/Lovesounds," which produced some romantic classics.
7 of 13
8. He also ventured into the fashion biz, starting William Rast with longtime friend Trace Ayala.
8 of 13
9. He then took another break from his music and focused on acting, starring in "The Social Network" with Andrew Garfield and Jessie Eisenberg.
9 of 13
10. JT was also in "Friends With Benefits" alongside Mila Kunis.
10 of 13
11. The co-stars were so much like "brother and sister" that this boob/crotch grab happened at the 2011 VMAs.
11 of 13
12. He also showed his dramatic skills in "In Time" alongside Amanda Seyfried.
12 of 13
13. In 2014, JT and Jess are reportedly expecting their first child.
13 of 13