Lamar Odom fought a tough battle this past week after he was found unconscious at a Nevada brothel, and in a coma at a Las Vegas hospital.
After finally waking up and showing that he was responding, it’s been reported that the former NBA player will be undergoing a lot of treatment if he has any chance of recovering normally.
Reports also said earlier today that Khloe Kardashian will be right by his side to help him through this time, which will be made easier as he is reportedly going to be transferred to a Los Angeles hospital.
Lamar will be making his recovery in Southern California, and is expected to leave within the next day and a half or so.
E! News reports, “They are in the early stages of working out the logistics of how they may transport him back to L.A. As we previously reported, Lamar’s stature prohibited him from being able to airlifted in a helicopter, so privately chartering a medical flight is one of several options that is being considered at this time.”
We are keeping Lamar in our prayers during this tough time.
SOURCE: E! News | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
1 of 14
1. The Odom/Kardashian/Jenner crew
2 of 14
2. Former Laker star Magic Johnson chatted with LO
3 of 14
3. Pre-Khloe and Pre- Hank Baskett, Lamar use to party with Kendra Wilkinson
4 of 14
4. Former brother in laws, fellow NBA players
5 of 14
5. L.O and Kobe Bryant
6 of 14
6. Shaq and Lamar
7 of 14
7. A young Lamar with Carmelo Anthony
8 of 14
8. Oh, Just a few lakers with the POTUS
9 of 14
9. Lamar and Khloe double dated with Wendy Williams and her hubby? Who knew
10 of 14
10. L.O and Kesha a few years back
11 of 14
11. Lamar is a big fan of Doug E Fresh
12 of 14
12. Kevin Jonas gave L.O a firm hand shake
13 of 14
13. Brother Rob
14 of 14
14. Lamar sit beside Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, at the Espys a while back
Lamar Odom Will Be Transferred To Los Angeles Hospital For Treatment was originally published on globalgrind.com