Sometimes selfies just aren’t a vain extension of your beauty. In Jamie Raine’s case, they were used for purposeful documentation.
The 21-year-old transgender man took a selfie every day for three years to document his transition. His photos were used in a time-lapse for the UK show Born in the Wrong Body, according to Mashable, in order to give viewers a glimpse of how hormones affect one’s physical appearance.
Jamie’s transformation is striking. Take a look above. Raine’s story will be told on Channel 4’s Girls To Men, airing Oct. 13 at 10 p.m.
1 of 11
1. A leggy Caitlyn Jenner does leopard while out and about in SoHo, NYC with friends.
2 of 11
2. Caitlyn Jenner shows us how it's done in SoHo.
3 of 11
3. Caitlyn Jenner shows off her style in a colorful mini-skirt and dark jacket.
4 of 11
4. Caitlyn Jenner struts her stuff in NYC.
5 of 11
5. Cait goes out to eat with other trans women in Tribeca, NYC.
6 of 11
6. Caitlyn Jenner's little black dress game might be better than ours.
7 of 11
7. Call her Cait.
8 of 11
8. In the city with her girls.
9 of 11
9. Cait bonds with other transgender women.
10 of 11
10. Cait and the family go off-roading for Father's Day!
11 of 11
11. Lady in red.
This Transgender Man Documented His Transition With Selfies Every Day For Three Years was originally published on globalgrind.com