suddenly stepped back Justin Timberlake into the spotlight this week, but even at a moment’s notice, we’re on JT like white on rice.
The Memphis, Tennessee native hung out with his bestie
on Jimmy Fallon The Tonight Show Wednesday evening, and what ensued was just the hilarity we needed to get us excited about spending our Thursday typing in a cubicle at work.
Where do we begin?
Not only did JT share a rare photo of him and his
five-month-old son Silas perfecting the selfie, he and Jimmy Fallon performed some of hip-hop and R&B’s biggest hits, including R. Kelly‘s “Ignition” and .” Big Sean’s “I Don’t F*ck With You
There’s more – Jimmy and JT were also spotted out-doing themselves in the stands at the US Open, dancing to Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” as cameras rolled.
Here’s what Justin had to say about being a new dad:
“No, no. It is the most insanely, amazing, most beautiful, unbelievable thing that can ever happen to you.”
Check out photos of he and
Jessica Biel‘s son via the clip up top, plus more footage of the JT/JF bromance in the clips that follow.
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
20 Pictures Of Justin Timberlake Over The Years (PHOTOS)
20 photos Launch gallery
1. We first met Justin on "The Mickey Mouse Club" back in the '90s.
1 of 20
2. He then went on to join N'Sync and ruled the later part of the decade with his bandmembers.
2 of 20
3. And they made very unfortunate fashion choices.
3 of 20
4. And also hairstyles.
4 of 20
5. Really, really bad hair choices.
5 of 20
6. He went on to date Britney Spears and this outfit happened at the 2001 VMAs.
6 of 20
7. He swapped the denim for a graffiti-themed get-up as he performed with Michael Jackson.
7 of 20
8. After disbanding N'Sync and consciously uncoupling from Britney Spears, Justin released his debut album "Justified," which earned him two Grammys.
8 of 20
9. After a three year hiatus, JT made a comeback with "Future Sex/Lovesounds," which produced some romantic classics.
9 of 20
10. He also ventured into the fashion biz, starting William Rast with longtime friend Trace Ayala.
10 of 20
11. Justin then found love with actress Jessica Biel. The two started dating in 2007.
11 of 20
12. He then took another break from his music and focused on acting, starring in "The Social Network" with Andrew Garfield and Jessie Eisenberg.
12 of 20
13. JT was also in "Friends With Benefits" alongside Mila Kunis.
13 of 20
14. The co-stars were so much like "brother and sister" that this boob/crotch grab happened at the 2011 VMAs.
14 of 20
15. He also showed his dramatic skills in "In Time" alongside Amanda Seyfried.
15 of 20
16. JT and Jess made it official and got married in Italy in 2012, after an almost year-long engagement.
16 of 20
17. Justin made a music comeback with "The 20/20 Experience" and got on his "Suit and Tie" ish with Jay Z.
17 of 20
18. The singer swept the 2013 American Music Awards after delivering a jaw-dropping performance of "Mirrors."
18 of 20
19. For his contributions to music, the multi-talented Justin earned the 2013 MTV Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.
19 of 20
20. In 2014, JT and Jess are reportedly expecting their first child.
20 of 20
Justin Timberlake Shares Rare Photos Of Son Silas, Does Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” Dance With BFF Jimmy Fallon was originally published on globalgrind.com