Justin Timberlake suddenly stepped back into the spotlight this week, but even at a moment’s notice, we’re on JT like white on rice.
The Memphis, Tennessee native hung out with his bestie Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show Wednesday evening, and what ensued was just the hilarity we needed to get us excited about spending our Thursday typing in a cubicle at work.
Where do we begin?
Not only did JT share a rare photo of him and his five-month-old son Silas perfecting the selfie, he and Jimmy Fallon performed some of hip-hop and R&B’s biggest hits, including R. Kelly‘s “Ignition” and Big Sean’s “I Don’t F*ck With You.”
There’s more – Jimmy and JT were also spotted out-doing themselves in the stands at the US Open, dancing to Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” as cameras rolled.
Here’s what Justin had to say about being a new dad:
“No, no. It is the most insanely, amazing, most beautiful, unbelievable thing that can ever happen to you.”
Check out photos of he and Jessica Biel‘s son via the clip up top, plus more footage of the JT/JF bromance in the clips that follow.
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
20 Pictures Of Justin Timberlake Over The Years (PHOTOS)
13 photos Launch gallery
1. We first met Justin on "The Mickey Mouse Club" back in the '90s.
1 of 13
2. He then went on to join N'Sync and ruled the later part of the decade with his bandmembers.
2 of 13
3. And they made very unfortunate fashion choices.
3 of 13
4. Really, really bad hair choices.
4 of 13
5. He went on to date Britney Spears and this outfit happened at the 2001 VMAs.
5 of 13
6. After disbanding N'Sync and consciously uncoupling from Britney Spears, Justin released his debut album "Justified," which earned him two Grammys.
6 of 13
7. After a three year hiatus, JT made a comeback with "Future Sex/Lovesounds," which produced some romantic classics.
7 of 13
8. He also ventured into the fashion biz, starting William Rast with longtime friend Trace Ayala.
8 of 13
9. He then took another break from his music and focused on acting, starring in "The Social Network" with Andrew Garfield and Jessie Eisenberg.
9 of 13
10. JT was also in "Friends With Benefits" alongside Mila Kunis.
10 of 13
11. The co-stars were so much like "brother and sister" that this boob/crotch grab happened at the 2011 VMAs.
11 of 13
12. He also showed his dramatic skills in "In Time" alongside Amanda Seyfried.
12 of 13
13. In 2014, JT and Jess are reportedly expecting their first child.
13 of 13
Justin Timberlake Shares Rare Photos Of Son Silas, Does Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” Dance With BFF Jimmy Fallon was originally published on globalgrind.com