The 18-year-old started her own anti-bullying campaign called “I Am More Than,” encouraging people to speak out against bullying. This week, Kylie featured Lizzie Velasquez, a 26-year-old woman who suffers from a rare disease that makes it impossible to gain body fat.
In the caption, Kylie expressed some of her ill feelings towards getting bullied:
People are so quick to say horrible things about me everyday over and over and sometimes I can’t take it. Even I at times get affected by it, I breakdown, I hide, I cry. It’s resulted in a lot of anxiety for me that I’ve never had to deal with before ever.
My every move has been documented for the whole world and it’s been a nightmare trying to find myself through all of this. And I’ve absolutely lost a part of myself.
It’s amazing to see Kylie use her platform and status for a very good cause. You go, King Kylie!
SOURCE: Gossip Cop | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash, Instagram
Every Single Time Kylie Jenner Looked Like Blac Chyna
1. Flips hairSource: 1 of 13
2. 😛Source: 2 of 13
3. Loungin'.Source: 3 of 13
4. #MilfSource: 4 of 13
5. I spy Norman. Can u find him? Lol.Source: 5 of 13
6. Fashun.Source: 6 of 13
7. 👀Source: 7 of 13
8. 💯Source: 8 of 13
9. ☀️☀️☀️Source: 9 of 13
10. Look down 💋Source: 10 of 13
11. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow !Source: 11 of 13
12. 🙌#milfin | @blaquecrownSource: 12 of 13
13. Staying comfortable in my @meundies Time to jump in bed after this long week. ❤️Source: 13 of 13
Kylie Jenner Speaks On How Bullying Has Affected Her: “I Break Down, I Hide, I Cry…” was originally published on globalgrind.com