Are you ready to see lots of ass shaking?
If you can only imagine how much fun these two Grammy award-winning artists can have to a DJ Mustard-produced song encouraging women to make it work, then you’ll understand that things definitely get hectic.
T-Pain’s fifth studio album, Stoicville: The Phoenix, is due out this fall. Juicy J’s Pure THC: The Hustle Continues is also due out sometime this fall.
Watch T-Pain and Juicy J go H.A.M. up top.
14 Of Miley Cyrus' "Shady Wardrobe Choices" From 2014 (PHOTOS)
1. Comparatively, this isn't soooooo bad.1 of 14
2. See?2 of 14
3. Bieber, is that you?3 of 14
4. Why don't you add a little Moschino to that Moschino?4 of 14
5. She's just being....Miley.5 of 14
6. Um, free the nipple. Yeah.6 of 14
7. Thinking pink. Or something?7 of 14
8. Or something.8 of 14
9. We just aren't sure what.9 of 14
10. A picture says a lot of words...10 of 14
11. Huh.11 of 14
12. Well, her top is cute.12 of 14
13. Girl look at that...body?13 of 14
14. This, this we can deal with.14 of 14
T-Pain & Juicy J “Make That Sh*t Work” (NEW VIDEO) was originally published on globalgrind.com