The new movie Pixels is in theaters everywhere tomorrow.
Directed by Christopher Columbus, the man who brought you the first Harry Potter film, Pixels is all about an alien invasion that begins when the extraterrestrials misinterpret video feeds of classic arcade games as a declaration of war, and attack the Earth in the form of the video games. That’s when Adam Sandler and his group of geeky friends try to save the day.
We sat down with Kevin James, Josh Gad, Adam Sandler, and the rest of the Pixels cast for an all access look into the film. We found out Adam is a great kisser, Kevin likes working with his friends, and more.
Watch our exclusive interviews above and hit up theaters to see Pixels this weekend.
Every Time The Currys Were Our Ultimate Family Goal
18 photos Launch gallery
1. Blessings on blessings on blessings.
1 of 18
2. Family outings that look like this.
2 of 18
3. Because who wouldn't want to do this with their mom?!
3 of 18
4. Taking over the red carpet with daddy.
4 of 18
5. Baking with mommy.
5 of 18
6. A father and daughter with this type of bond.
6 of 18
7. Picture perfect.
7 of 18
8. Celebrating a championship with the fam.
8 of 18
9. The family that travels first class together.
9 of 18
10. There's no place like daddy's arms.
10 of 18
11 of 18
12 of 18
13. Worthy of all the heart eyes that can fit into 140 characters.
13 of 18
14. Attending the Kid's Choice Sports Awards at age 3.
14 of 18
15. When it's your birthday and bae is more excited than you are.
15 of 18
16. Outings like this.
16 of 18
17. Announcing your next pregnancy in a cool way like this.
17 of 18
18. A wife who doesn't mind playing Connect Four with you.
18 of 18