Wondering how this works?
It’s really that simple. OK, maybe not, but for J. Cole it is.
Janet Jackson enlists the talents of Cole to remix the lead single off her long-awaited comeback album “No Sleeep.” A few weeks back, Janet showed up at the Los Angeles stop of J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” tour, and apparently, the two artists hit it off right away.
While J. Cole’s currently on the road, Janet is gearing up to release her forthcoming album and then embark on a massive world tour in September.
Take a listen to Janet and Jermaine below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Janet Jackson's Most Unforgettable Moments
1. Janet's "Rhythm Nation" performance was nothing short of legendary.Source:Getty 1 of 9
2. The infamous "wardrobe malfunction" during the Super Bowl halftime show.Source:Getty 2 of 9
3. When she performed a moving tribute to brother Michael during the 2009 MTV VMAs.Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. The world first fell in love with Janet when she played Penny on "Good Times."Source:Getty 4 of 9
5. The reason why we're all calling them "Poetic Justice braids."Source:Getty 5 of 9
6. Who could forget her ultra sexy performance while accepting the MTV Icon Award?Source:Getty 6 of 9
7. The only thing better than Janet? Janet AND Michael, together.Source:Getty 7 of 9
8. The Rolling Stone magazine cover that stopped the world.8 of 9
9. 1990s fine.Source:Getty 9 of 9
Janet Jackson & J. Cole “No Sleeep (Remix)” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com