This is no bueno.
Apparently, Kendrick Lamar didn’t get permission to use the iconic photo and photographer Giordano Cipriani is seeking damages. Filed on July 10, Giordano Cipriani is suing Top Dawg Entertainment, Interscope, and Aftermath for the use of the photo and seeking $150,000 for every time it was used. He also wants Kendrick Lamar to pay for his legal fees.
Someone definitely needs to get out their check book, because this is going to be expensive.
Hopefully, they’ll settle the suit before it gets too public.
SOURCE: Billboard | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
11 Reasons To Love SZA (PHOTOS)
1. Because she's down with the boys (The TDE boys that is).Source:Instagram 1 of 11
2. She's a natural hair icon in every right.Source:Instagram 2 of 11
3. I mean, LOOK AT THAT HAIR.Source:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Because she runs in a circle of equally gorgeous friends.Source:Instagram 4 of 11
5. She's a vegan, but she's not afraid to indulge in some junk food. #ShamelessSource:Instagram 5 of 11
6. Because she's a yogi.Source:Instagram 6 of 11
7. Because she brings a whole new definition to tom-boy chic.Source:Instagram 7 of 11
8. And she still knows how to dress it up.Source:Instagram 8 of 11
9. And she knows how to do Fashion Week justice.Source:Instagram 9 of 11
10. And just as easily go back to her tom-boy tendencies with style.Source:Instagram 10 of 11
11. Because she's adorable. Duh!Source:Instagram 11 of 11
Kendrick Lamar Is Being Sued Over “The Blacker The Berry” Artwork was originally published on globalgrind.com