“Kings Never Die” is featured on the Southpaw soundtrack, along with contributions from 50 Cent, Slaughterhouse, Royce Da 5’9, and so many more artists.
“Here to stay, either way I’m gone/ When I close my eyes through the passage of time, kings never die,” sings Gwen.
Southpaw – the story of a boxing champion confronting personal tragedy – hits theaters July 24. Take a listen to Em and Gwen below.
15 Throwback Pictures Of Eminem Wearing Durags (PHOTOS)
1. Eminem with the flaps rolled up.1 of 15
2. Eminem repping his D12 crew. Orange durag on deck.2 of 15
3. You know Em was rocking his durag while at the BET Awards in 2006.3 of 15
4. Eminem - fitted hat = Eminem with just a durag.4 of 15
5. Eminem in the "Sing For the Moment" video.5 of 15
6. Eminem when he was packing the pounds.6 of 15
7. The durag + sleeveless white tee was never a good look, B.7 of 15
8. Eminem thinks hard and long in his durag.8 of 15
9. Leather vests were also never a good look.9 of 15
10. Em with the classic all-black durag.10 of 15
11. Look how cool he looks.11 of 15
12. Eminem wore a durag. To the Grammys.12 of 15
13. Nowadays, Em doesn't rock the durag like he used to.13 of 15
14. Eminem's durags come in various color.14 of 15
15. Let us never forget the durag-wearing Eminem.15 of 15
Eminem & Gwen Stefani “Kings Never Die” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com