Congratulations are in order for Kid Ink, who just got engaged to longtime girlfriend Asiah Azante.
The 29-year-old rapper proposed a month ago while touring overseas. He recently hopped on the ‘gram to show off the massive bling he bought for his lady.
Azante, a fitness model, has been holding it down for Kid Ink for over ten years, but Ink (real name Brian Todd Collins) has been waiting for the right moment to propose. Last year, he shared his feelings about marriage with HOT 97:
“I feel like it’s not just getting married and getting a ring. I feel like it’s a lifestyle you have to live when you become engaged and become married.”
Looks like the time was finally right for the rapper to commit. Azante also shared her excitement about the engagement on social media.
We’re so excited for the happy couple.
Christina Milian & Lil Wayne's Best Coupled Up Moments (PHOTOS)
1. Tina & Tunechi1 of 14
2. Date Night2 of 14
3. Tunechi and Christina are all smiles at the 2014 American Music Awards.3 of 14
4. Lil Wayne & Christina "Start A Fire" together hugged up and wearing shades of pink.4 of 14
5. The couple laughing at fellow YMCMB rapper Drake at the 2014 ESPY Awards.5 of 14
6. Looks like C-Milli adores Weezy, and we can't blame her.6 of 14
7. Dip It Low...Pick It Up Slow. Christina backs up on Weezy as the two perform at the 2014 American Music Awards.7 of 14
8. Life is good for the couple as they enjoy a laugh together.8 of 14
9. Coupled Up9 of 14
10. Rockin' matching sneakers...How cute?10 of 14
11. Weezy and Christina are lighting it up as they perform their single, "Start A Fire."11 of 14
12. The lovebirds unite on stage for a duet performance.12 of 14
13. First, she started a fire. Now Christina is dropping it like it's hot for her man, Weezy.13 of 14
14. Whether in the studio or on the street, these two know how to enjoy themselves.14 of 14
Congrats! Rapper Kid Ink Engaged To Girlfriend Asiah Azante was originally published on globalgrind.com