Robin’s making a return.
From lawsuits to divorce proceedings, it’s been a tumultuous two years for Robin Thicke, but he’s attempting to make a smooth transition back into the limelight.
It’s been over a year since Robin released apology album Paula for his now ex-wife Paula Patton, and “Morning Sun” is the first single off his forthcoming redemption record.
“You are the one, so why stop it/ you are the one, who calls me papi/ you are the one, good and naughty,” sings Robin.
There’s no word on when the 38-year-old is set to release his eighth studio album, but in the meantime, purchase “Morning Sun” here.
Take a listen to Robin’s new one below.
Robin Thicke & Paula Patton's Happiest Moments (PHOTOS)
20 photos Launch gallery
1. Robin and Paula are super cute together.
1 of 20
2. Robin Thicke & Paula Patton were always one of our favorite couples.
2 of 20
3. Robin & Paula both have the most amazing smiles.
3 of 20
4. Robin & Paula rock all-black-everything during one of their happiest moments.
4 of 20
5. How cute are Paula and Robin Thicke together?
5 of 20
6. Robin & Paula were spotted making out.
6 of 20
7 of 20
8. Good times.
8 of 20
9. Paula was definitely drunk in love.
9 of 20
10. Robin and Paula are both experts at mingling.
10 of 20
11. Robin looks great and Paula looks spectacular.
11 of 20
12. The happy love birds go in for a kiss.
12 of 20
13. Robin gives his girl a big kiss.
13 of 20
14. The happy love birds go in for a kiss.
14 of 20
15. Paula gives her hubby a kiss.
15 of 20
16. They are too cute.
16 of 20
17. They are too cute.
17 of 20
18. The love birds go in for a kiss.
18 of 20
19. Paula holds on to her man tight.
19 of 20
20. Robin looks great and Paula looks spectacular.
20 of 20