Get ready to barf.
No, seriously. We’re literally gagging.
While promoting his new album Cherry Bomb, Tyler, the Creator paid a crazy-ass fan to literally eat human vomit, and he only paid him £20. Trying to figure out how much £20 is in USD? Thirty petty dollars.
The unspeakable act went down at the O2 Academy in Bristol, UK. Tyler coerced the male super fan to eat vomit off a black towel, and he actually did it.
This Vine is the most disgusting sh*t to ever grace the internet. We’re warning you now, watch at your own risk.
10 Outrageous Things Troy Ave Said During His Breakfast Club Interview
10 photos Launch gallery
1. "What have I done? I saved a whole generation of people from being drug addicts, and turning up, & wearing tight pants."
1 of 10
2. "I'm the one who put it out there that you can't mix & match brands. I put that out there."
2 of 10
3. "For someone to try to tear me down, or slander me is like...it's like modern-day slavery...."
3 of 10
4. "I only want to make $5 million dollars. $5 million, I'ma be rich forever."
4 of 10
5. "What's 1000 x 5? What 500,000? 50,000?"
5 of 10
6. "I'm like Jackie Robinson with a racist fan. Or like Michael Jordan when he's seen putting his hand up and someone in the crowd is like 'hey, f*ck you!'"
6 of 10
7. "I just came from Miami...my life is getting crazy!"
7 of 10
8. "These aren't regular sneakers. These are the high top Air Force 1s, they're a little more money than the low top. I wouldn't do the low top. You feel me?"
8 of 10
9. "I got 11,000 in my pocket, but I don't care cause I'm focused."
9 of 10
10. "When I see him [Manolo Rose], I'll probably give him a wedgie or slam him or some shit."
10 of 10