Juicy J was rushed to the hospital on Saturday night, forcing him to cancel a scheduled show in San Francisco.
The “Bands A Make Her Dance” rapper tweeted an apology to his fans, and explained that he was suffering from shortness of breath.
Later, Juicy J shared a photo of himself in a hospital bed at Saint Frances Memorial Hospital to update his fans on his condition.
With oxygen plugs in his nose to help him breath, he assured us all that The Hustle Continues Tour will still be going strong, despite his health scare.
Thank you to everyone that checked on me I’m doing great!!! Imma drop a new song today I recorded on my tour bus
— juicy j (@therealjuicyj) May 24, 2015
We’re glad to report that Juicy J has made a speedy recovery and was able to hit the stage at a scheduled tour stop in Boise, Idaho.
He also sent a thank you to everyone who sent well wishes during his hospital stay.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram, Twitter
Juicy J & Lil Wayne On The Set Of "Bands Make Her Dance (Remix)" (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Juicy J & Lil Wayne on the set of "Bands Make Her Dance (Remix)."1 of 5
2. 2. Juicy J & Lil Wayne on the set of "Bands Make Her Dance (Remix)."2 of 5
3. 3. On the set of "Bands Make Her Dance (Remix)."3 of 5
4. 4. On the set of "Bands Make Her Dance (Remix)."4 of 5
5. 5. Juicy J and DJ Paul On the set of "Bands Make Her Dance (Remix)."5 of 5
Juicy J Rushed To The Hospital In San Francisco After Suffering Shortness Of Breath was originally published on globalgrind.com