To perform his hit “Madonna” from If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late, Drake welcomed the legendary Madonna to the stage with him. Because, who else? And while her appearance may not have been surprising, what happened next was. The Rebel Heart singer didn’t leave the stage without planting one on Drizzy’s lips, and his reaction was priceless.
After the bigger than Madonna Coachella kiss, we couldn’t help but reflect on all of the other times celebrities have locked lips for our entertainment. Starting with the smooch between Amber Rose and Amy Schumer at last night’s MTV Movie Awards.
Check out the gallery below for more celebrity make-outs…some that made us say “aw” and others that made us go, “WTF?”
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The Most Memorable Celebrity Make-Outs
1. Amber Rose and Amy Schumer shared a smooch at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards.Source:Getty 1 of 9
2. Toni Braxton and Trey Songz shared an on-stage kiss at the 2009 Soul Train Awards.Source:Getty 2 of 9
3. Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams reenact their steamy kiss from "The Notebook."Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. Will Ferrell and Sacha Baron Cohen went for Best Kiss at the 2007 MTV Movie Awards.Source:Getty 4 of 9
5. Sandra Bullock landed one on Meryl Streep and we all thought, "WTF?"Source:Getty 5 of 9
6. Before she was kissing Drake, Madonna made out with Britney Spears and Xtina and it made headlines.Source:Getty 6 of 9
7. Adrien Brody scored every man's dream when he shared a sensual kiss with Halle Berry at the Oscars.Source:Getty 7 of 9
8. Queen Latifah returned the favor by surprising Adrien Brody with an on-stage kiss in a parody of his move on Berry.Source:Getty 8 of 9
9. The reaction: priceless.Source:Getty 9 of 9
Baby, Kiss Me: The Most Memorable Celebrity Make-Outs was originally published on globalgrind.com