April Fools Day is right around the corner, so pranksters everywhere are probably brewing up some ideas already about how they plan to pull one over on their friends or co-workers.
Here’s 15 examples of when April Fools jokes sortaaaaaa crossed the line…but are still SOOO HILARIOUS we can’t help but laugh.
(Sorry not sorry…)
1. This cruel experiment.
You’ve sunk to a new low, Pavlov.
2. This lovely way to start your day.
Morning…tired…time to blow-dry my…DAMN YOU.
3. These savory desserts.
And you thought an eclair couldn’t get any unhealthier.
4. This emergency evacuation.
Sometimes you just gotta throw a printer.
5. This confusing bowl of treats.
That’s one way to ensure people only take one at a time.
6. This evil proofreader.
7. This lovely dinner for a friend.
I didn’t know Satan could cook.
8. This sheet technique that won’t haunt your dreams.
Not creepy. Not creepy at all.
9. This relaxing café experience.
That man will never trust again.
10. This lie of a coffee maker.
“Tea, Earl Grey, Hot.”
Not gonna lie though…we have this coffee maker at work so I’m sorta tempted to do this…haha!
11. This way to not have a heart attack.
I’m fine. Totally fine.
12. This message that will haunt future homeowners.
Nightmares for days.
13. These Mentos ice cubes.
You want a cold soda. BUT….You get an explosion.
14. This traumatizing fishing experience.
15. This welcoming display to come home to after a long week of traveling…
But his roommates should know to NEVER prank an engineer.
Weight distribution, b*tches! #Winning