Because true besties have no such thing as “boundaries“….
1. Best friends know it’s important to start the day off right.
2. Well, sometimes they do…
3. And they’ll always keep you informed on the important news of the day.
4. Even if that news is just about a really great sandwich…
5. Or a new knock-knock joke.
6. A real best friend will also be there when you need them the most.
7. And help you plan ahead for the future.
8. Even if that future is your hypothetical wedding…
9. Or their own death.
10. Plus, best friends always keep it real.
11. And will tell you like it is.
12. Because they’re not afraid to be totally honest with you.
13. Like, really honest.
14. And when it comes to random texts, no one does it better than a best friend.
15. Because they’re the only ones who will take the time to text out the lyrics to the theme song from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air using emojis.
16. The only ones who will share what’s on their mind, regardless of how crazy it sounds.
17. Like how “food” is actually a really sexual word…
18. The truth behind Martin Luther King Jr.’s mission…
19. Or how you’ve been an influence on their life.
20. Plus, best friends give the best advice.
21. And have great ideas.
22. Just as long as you don’t ignore them.
23. Which you would never do because your best friend is the only person who truly understands you.
24. They’re basically your partner in crime.
25. And if you need support, you can always rely on a best friend.
27. Because when your back is against the wall, there’s only one person who can help you.
Also On RadioNOW 100.9: