Ok ladies, we already knew that Cosmo was pretty much the sex bible, but who knew they also had the cornerstone on diagnosing your personality based on your drunken habits?
So, what does your drunk food choice say about your SOUL? Well, see for yourself…
1. Pizza. Pizza eaters are lazily content in life. Happy to be catered to and not concerned with the more complicated things, you are living the good life. “Hey, you guys,” you said, three-deep, “let’s order pizza.” You are revered. A Leo, probably.
3. Soup. More often than not, you’re happy to be home, tipsy, alone by midnight. Good for you! Drunk soup snakes prefer the quiet and the solitude. You’d rather not share your food. However, you could find love in a drunk chicken chooser. Let it happen.
5. Breakfast foods. Your tendency for nostalgia serves you well. You’re the one who suggests Denny’s and freshman year #TBTs. The best nights always end up being the ones when you suggest karaoke. Though your homebody proclivities mean you’re close with your parents, they also mean you are probably besties with a soup-er.
7. Mac and cheese. Grilled cheese. Cheese. You’re an adventurous one! At 3 a.m., you’re the one leading the group to a new bar or club. You can pronounce gruyere correctly and that is something you’re very proud of. But to stay down-to-earth, it would serve you well to hang out with a pizza eater.
8. French fries. Drunk French fry eaters are friends with those who drunk-eat nachos. A kinesthetic learner, you’ve always been most comfortable doing hands-on work. A French fry fiend is never satisfied until she’s finished what she’s started — a quality that will take you far, career-wise.
9. Mozzarella sticks. There are a lot of hidden layers to someone who chooses mozz sticks. A secret perfectionist, you know what you want and you know how to get it. A lot of work goes into making the perfect mozzarella stick; a lot of work goes into making you happy. Never lower your standards, sticky.
10. Frosties. Those who reach for ice cream are very much in touch with their inner child. Impulsive, free-spirited, and always fun, the ice cream eater is down for anything. You probably listen to Lana Del Ray while you snack. You will most likely fall in love with a French fry eater.
11. Nothing. You’d rather sleep than eat, which is something that makes you very special. Don’t be surprised if a cheeseburger lover soon turns your world upside-down. It’ll be a good thing.
12. Anything. Ravenous, indecisive, one-track mind. Those who eat anything are the IRL equivalent of #YOLO. Think twice before falling in love with someone who will drunk-eat anything. Or don’t.