Everyone knows that my little morkie fur-child, Gizmo, pretty much runs my life. She might be the most spoiled 5 pound creature on the planet, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
The world of small dog owners is like its own little club. And there’s some things that we all know to be facts of life. And here they are:
“11 Things All Small Dog Owners Know To Be True”
1. They are excellent(-ly sized) cuddlers.
2. Even in the face of a seemingly insurmountable challenge, they will never give up.
3. No dog can wear accessories more fashionably…
4. …and some of them even come with their own accessories!
5. They have energy for days.
(And may spend it getting down with their bad selves, if they so choose.)
6. They’re super easy to clean up after, because they’re sink-sized!
7. They can still hang with the big dogs…
8. …and sometimes they’ll even act like they ARE big dogs.
9. You can take them anywhere…
10. …but they’re completely down to take themselves there too…
11. …because as long as they’re with you, they’re happy!
They may be small, but their personalities certainly aren’t. And that, my friends, is why we love them :)