Let’s be honest ladies, you know the struggle is real.
So let’s just embrace the facts and giggle at what we all already know to be true: “The 28 Things That Inevitably Happen When You Have Big Boobs.”
1. You’ll have cleavage….no matter what.
2. Hugging becomes pretty awkward because your boobs reach the person before your arms do.
3. You grasp yourself anytime you run up stairs, or down stairs.
4. You lose food in your boobs.
5. You have to get very creative when at the beach.
6. Seat belts will try to choke you.
7. Boob sweat will accompany you wherever you go.
8. People may ask if your boobs are real.
9. Your shopping experience will be a little limited.
10. People will tell you to “put them away.”
LOL OK! Let me just cut them off real quick…
11. Your nipples will definitely try to poke their heads out and explore.
12. You’re bound to injure yourself.
13. Putting on a sports bra is essentially a workout in itself.
And trying to get it off after sweating will be the death of you.
14. And speaking of working out, you’ll need AT LEAST three bras.
15. You won’t always spill things on yourself, but when you do… it will be on your boobs.
16. You’ll have nightmares about having to run away from something chasing you because you won’t be able to.
WELP, GUESS THIS IS THE END.
17. You will have permanent indents in your shoulders from bras struggling to hold up your boobs.
MY BRA IS MY HERO. So hardworking.
18. And you’ll always be able to subtract several pounds from the scale on account of your boobs.
19. You won’t be able to jump for joy, or really jump at all.
20. Your bra underwire will try to murder you.
21. Exercise in all forms becomes questionable.
22. And when you go out to eat, you’ll request a table as opposed to a booth to avoid the inevitable.
23. As soon as you lie on your back, you’ll lose sight of the TV.
24. And you’ll have to reevaluate your entire financial state after buying a bra.
25. You have to be careful wearing long necklaces because they will be lost FOREVER in your boobs.
26. And your bras are so big, you can find lots of uses for them.
27. The whole “built in bra” feature will make you laugh until you cry.
LOL THAT’S A BRA??? GOOD JOKE.
28. You’ll buy cute new shoes, but never get to actually admire them.
CAN’T SEE MY FEET.
30. And you’ll complain about your boobs and the problems they give you, but you can’t imagine not having big boobs.
I DIDN’T CHOOSE THE BIG BOOB LIFE, IT CHOSE ME.