There’s no stopping Jennifer Lopez. Not now. Not ever. The Puerto Rican sensation hits the big 4-5 on Thursday and she is nothing less than spectacular and flawless.
Despite her being five years away from 50, the Latina singer and actress is more relevant than ever. How so? she keeps up-to-date with selfies, social media and fashion –just to name a few.
No matter how successful, how old or how many men are yet to come, in our eyes she will forever be “Jenny from the Block.”
In celebration of her big day, here are 15 very J.Lo moments that we miss and want back.
1. We kinda miss Jennifer Lopez with Puff Daddy/Puffy/P.Diddy/Diddy.
2. We miss her in the arms of Marc Anthony, too. Anything but Casper Smart, really.
3. And we miss how beaming she looked preggers with their twins.
4. We actually miss her with lighter locks –this color to be exact. Que guapa!
5. She’s a true fashionista, but let’s face it…we miss Jenny from the Block.
6. We miss her dancing her butt off on “In Living Color.”
7. Her role as Terri Flores in the 1997 “Anaconda.” And, hello! those biceps.
8. We miss her getting steamy with George Clooney in “Out of Sight.”
9. But we mostly miss her flawless acting in “Selena” –epic biopic.
10. We miss her “breaking all the rules” in her first-ever music video for “Baila” in 1998.
11. And we miss everything about her second video “If You Had My Love.”
12. In fact, we miss all the songs in her debut album “On the 6.”
13. We also miss the hits found in her sophomore album “J.Lo.”
14. We miss her hanging out with Janet Jackson.
15. And we miss her on-point Celia Cruz tribute performance.
Though we can’t go back in time, we’re glad she’s still around. Happy Birthday J.Lo!
Like what you’re reading? Check out our partner VOXXI