Rihanna Twerks After The CFDA Fashion Awards
We’d give our left kidney just to brush Rihanna’s hair. Like seriously.
After breaking the Internet in a sparkly Adam Selman gown adorned with 216,000 Swarovski crystals, Rihanna accepted her 2014 Fashion Icon Award from none-other than fashion extraordinaire Anna Wintour, then went home and twerked. Yes Gawd, Rihanna celebrated her accomplishment with a good ole fashion booty pop posted on her hairstylist’s Yusef’s Instagram. “The way we celebrate after a beautiful night or should I say the second half of a beautiful night #cdfaicon,” he wrote.
Ri Ri’s charming acceptance speech left fans glowing. “Growing up I didn’t have a lot of access to fashion. But as far as I could remember, fashion has always been my defense mechanism. Even as a child I remember thinking, “She can beat me, but she cannot beat my outfit,” she said. We sooo love her!
See more fashions from the big night:
The Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards
1. The Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards1 of 16
2. Rihanna in Adam Selman2 of 16
3. Rihanna3 of 16
4. Naomi Campbell in Marc Jacobs Resort4 of 16
5. Solange in Calvin Klein5 of 16
6. Chanel Iman in Monique Lhuillier6 of 16
7. Alicia Quarles in Tia Cibani7 of 16
8. Liya Kebede in Wes Gordon8 of 16
9. Bethann Hardison9 of 16
10. Cicely Tyson in...10 of 16
11. Lupita Nyong'o in Suno11 of 16
12. Jennifer Hudson in Kaufmanfranco12 of 16
13. Iman in Juan Carlos Obando13 of 16
14. Rachel Roy14 of 16
15. Chrissy Teigen in Rachel Roy15 of 16
16. Joan Smalls in Prabal Gurung16 of 16
UP NEXT: Rachel Roy Avoids Solange On The Red Carpet?