Alicia Keys is back in the headlines and wants us all to smell good!
According to reports, the “Girl On Fire” singer has just signed a contract with Parfums Givenchy to be the face of the designer’s new fragrance that will be released in September. Alicia’s contract is her first beauty campaign, and it’s going to be hot!
“I’m honored to introduce the world to the newest scent by Givenchy,” Alicia said, adding that “Givenchy has long been one of the world’s most iconic luxury fashion houses, and a personal favorite of mine.”
Although we’re curious to hear her follow-up album to “Girl On Fire,” Alicia is focusing more on her fashion career. She just released another Reebok collection of Reebok Court sneakers after the success of her 2013 sneaker collection.
Good Scents: Celebrity Fragrances We'll Always Love
1. The Best Celeb Scents1 of 12
2. Nicki Minaj Launches Her Seventh Fragrance 'The Pinkprint'Source:Coburn Communication, Inc. 2 of 12
3. Rihanna Announces Her New Fragrance 'RiRi'Source: 3 of 12
4. Beyonce "Heat"4 of 12
5. "Rebelle" by Rihanna5 of 12
6. PITBULL Premier Fragrances6 of 12
7. "Nude" by Rihanna7 of 12
8. "Purr'" by Katy Perry8 of 12
9. "Minajesty" by Nicki Minaj9 of 12
10. Lady Gaga Fame10 of 12
11. Beyoncé Pulse11 of 12
12. White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor12 of 12
Alicia Keys Is The Face Of A New Designer Fragrance & We’re Like Werk! was originally published on hellobeautiful.com