I will admit it: I am shamelessly addicted to TLC. From “Honey Boo Boo” to “Toddlers and Tiaras”, “My Strange Addiction” to “Sister Wives,” “Say Yes to the Dress” and even the newest and maybe weirdest one yet “Sex Sent Me To The ER.” And even if they don’t call TLC The Learning Channel anymore, there’s still lots to learn from one of the most mind-blowing networks out there. And thanks to the geniuses at Buzzfeed, we have this amazeballz list of “18 Things We’ve Learned From TLC.”
1. Your soul is a prisoner.
2. Butterfly kisses are a great way to show intimacy.
3. When shopping for your wedding dress, make sure it has pockets.
4. Shades add cool factor to any outfit.
5. Always trust a unicorn.
6. Always have fun with chop sticks.
7. Keep some things to yourself.
8. Always make an impression.
9. Love is love.
10. Don’t take yourself too seriously.
11. Don’t be afraid to put people in their place.
12. Honesty is the best policy.
13. Do not laugh at your enemies’ jokes.
14. Side eye is always necessary.
15. Make sure your outfits can be worn more then once.
16. Don’t limit yourself to just one relationship.
17. Food is everything.
18. Be curious.