Follow @stickontheradio on twitter & instagram
So being newly engaged, my fiance has pointed out that she can tell when I am into her, and even when I’m not paying attention. So I did some research and ladies, guys are pretty easy to read…check out some of the signs I discovered he may be into you and signs he doesn’t give a WHAT!
Positive Body Language (a.k.a. He’s Into You):
- He gives you long periods of sustained eye contact.
- He moves or leans in closer to you.
- He occasionally looks down and away out of shyness or nervousness.
- He keeps his arms relaxed and uncrossed.
- He gives you real, genuine smiles (as opposed to fake smiles, which are mouth-only. A genuine smile is all in the eyes).
Negative Body Language (a.k.a. He’s Just Not That Into You):
- He keeps moving or leaning away from you.
- His feet stay pointed away from you, or towards and exit.
- He keeps his arms and/or legs crossed for long periods of time.
- He continually rubs or scratches his nose, eyes, or the back of his neck.
- He keeps looking away from you, with his eyes going to the side (as opposed to down).
Are you the type who needs to read more on said subject…great article HERE