Sooo, I’m getting ready for my first non-single Valentine’s Day in 5 YEARS…but while I’m stressing out trying to figure out what the heck I should do, I thought it would be fun to stop and revel in some amazing awkward Valentine’s Day Moments that we have ALL had.
So I guess as long as I can avoid all 10 of these this year, I should be GOLDEN.
Without further ado, the “10 Awkward Valentine’s Day Moments That We’ve All Been Through”
1. When you’re single and you get invited to hang out with your couple friends.
2. When you’re “kinda sorta” talking to someone and have no idea if you should actually do anything for Valentine’s Day.
3. When you went through all that trouble to cook something for your special someone, but you can tell they don’t really like it.
4. Or, alternatively, they cooked something for you, and it just isn’t very good.
5. When you’re allergic to nuts, but they forgot and got you chocolate with nuts anyway.
6. When you give your date a gift, and then learn that they didn’t get you anything.
7. Or, when they give you a gift, but you totally knew it was coming because it’s Valentine’s Day.
8. When you’re about to break up with someone, but don’t want to do it around Valentine’s Day.
9. When you’re trying to be romantic, but you keep getting interrupted by the loud couple jumping on their bed upstairs.
10. When you think you’re on a Valentine’s date, but realize the other person forgot it was Valentine’s Day when they asked you to get dinner.
“Oh, no worries, I dress fancy like this all the time! I swear!”