So word on the street is the sexiest piece of man-meat on planet Earth—Ryan Gosling—has
split from Eva Mendez. Buuuuut, there’s speculation that he MIGHT be getting back together with the woman who he calls “One of the great loves of my life,” the Allie to his Noah…Rachel McAdams.
Now, under most circumstances, I would advocate for him to need to be single because I have been in a long term relationship with him in my mind…but like any loyal lover of The Notebook, there’s something about the two of them together that just makes my little heart all warm and toasty.
Obviously, I’m not the one who has this sentiment, which is why I just had to share this glorious list of the “21 Reason’s Why Ryan Gosling And Rachel McAdams Need to Get Back Together” from my favorite ballers of web-genius, Buzzfeed.
“21 Reason’s Why Ryan Gosling And Rachel McAdams Need to Get Back Together”
1. Because he looks like a god amongst men.
2. And has abs like this. Yum.
3. Meanwhile, she’s a full-on angel.
4. Whose smile could cure diseases.
5. When they kiss it’s the cutest.
6. I mean…
8. And they look so good at the beach.
9. They have the same interests.
10. They both care about the world.
Rachel at a Habitat for Humanity build in Canada (left) and a letter Ryan wrote about “de-horning” for PETA.
11. And can say everything with just one look.
12. They look so cute when they fight.*
*not confirmed that this is how they fight.
13. And even cuter when they make up.*
*Not confirmed that this is how they make up.
14. They are clearly attached by magnets.
The world’s strongest magnets.
15. They look great all dressed up.
16. And even more adorable dressed down.
17. They’re both romantics, even if it’s in their own way.
18. They can get through anything, like this horrible mustache.
19. And when he wore this belt.
20. And because we’ve patiently waited so long.
21. In the end, it was clearly always meant to be.