Being from Brown County Indiana, I feel like it’s my duty to share a little bit of my Fall-loving ways. And if you have never been, here’s a little peek of what my hometown looks like in the Fall:
I remember how I used to complain back in High School and Jr. High about how annoying all the tourists were…but guess what? Now I am one of those tourists. Haha!
So with the help of this awesome list from Buzzfeed, here’s “16 Reasons You Should Get Out Into The Country This Fall”—Enjoy!
1. All of the assorted maple products that you can eat
2. Your dog will love it
3. Your cats will be fine with it
4. And, obviously, your pet gorilla is down
5. You can pick a pumpkin from a pumpkin patch
6. Three words: Apple Cider Donuts
7. While you’re at it, pick yourself some apples
8. Fresh fall air
9. You can put on your favorite sweater for the first time
10. You are no doubt going to be hiking, so you can get up close with nature – hiking is often awesome
11. You can wear your sweet boots again, they have missed you this summer!
12. Taking a little trip is good for your health
Oh and there is also…
13. Awesome views of beautiful trees
Whoaaaa, looks just like my hometown :)
What you waiting for?
Get in your car
Jump in a train
Get on a plane