I cheer a bit whenever Kerry Washington lands a cover on a top fashion magazine. Mainly because… in my mind we’ve been besties since “Save The Last Dance”. This time she’s all over ELLE Magazine’s June 2013 issue sporting shorter than short printed shorts and a cropped knitted black sweater. Giorgio Armani, Tom Ford, Giambattista Valli and other beyond fabulous high-end designers were called on to help style her shoot.
Fresh off the hype of last year’s hit “Django Unchained”, Kerry is out and about promoting her upcoming film with Tyler Perry, “Peeples”. She tells ELLE Magazine, ”I’m the luckiest broad in Hollywood now, to be the lead actor on ‘Scandal’ and to be in the highest-earning Tarantino movie — I don’t get to ask for more.”
Besides her recent success, Kerry talks about wanting to be a model as a young girl, getting red-carpet ready, and what she’d be doing if she wasn’t acting.
You can read her interview in it’s entirety on ELLE.
SOURCE / ELLE Magazine
10 Style Tips From Kerry Washington
1. 10 Style Tips From Kerry Washington1 of 11
2. (1.) Learn How To Channel Your Inner Olivia Pope2 of 11
3. (2.) Add A LOT Of Color To Your Closet3 of 11
4. (3.) Make A Statement With Your Accessories4 of 11
5. (4.) Have Your Freakum Dress Ready5 of 11
6. (5.) Show A Little Skin6 of 11
7. (6.) And A Little Leg7 of 11
8. (7.) And Perhaps Some Cleavage Too8 of 11
9. (8.) Get Retro!9 of 11
10. (9.) Show Your Animalistic Side10 of 11
11. (10.) The Little Black Dress Is Your Best Friend11 of 11
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
Kerry Washington Covers ELLE Magazine’s June 2013 Issue was originally published on hellobeautiful.com