According to TMZ, Rihanna has to cancel her concert tonight in Boston after contracting laryngitis! Apparently after her concert on Friday she lost her voice and her doctor has advised her to call the Boston show off.
The show will be rescheduled and Live Nation has addressed the situation this morning
“Unfortunately, following her sold out concert on Friday, Rihanna has contracted laryngitis and per doctor’s instruction is unable to perform this evening.”
She is supposed to perform on Tuesday in Baltimore and so far it looks like that show still seems to be going forward.
9 Style Tips From Rihanna
1. 1. Stun In Sheer Panelled RedSource: 1 of 9
2. 2. Edge It Up With Leather And A BodyconSource: 2 of 9
3. 3. A Grey Jacket Adds TextureSource: 3 of 9
4. 4. Lighten Up In Ethereal WhiteSource: 4 of 9
5. 5. A ‘Lil Spice Is Nice In A Red MiniSource: 5 of 9
6. 6. Opt For Retro Wth A Crop Top And Pencil SkirtSource: 6 of 9
7. 7. …Keep Up The Theme In A SweatshirtSource: 7 of 9
8. 8. Go Sleek With A Silk ComboSource: 8 of 9
9. 9. Balance It Out In Shorts And An Oversized CoatSource: 9 of 9
Feel better soon Ri Ri, your fans are excited to see you!
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Sorry Boston,Ri Ri’s Pipes Are Blown! Cancels Tonight’s Performance! was originally published on theurbandaily.com