YAY! Beyonce‘s new sneaker wedges are here. It was only a matter of time before Beyonce’s style spilled over to the sneaker world. The “King Bey,” inspired by the Isabel Marant Sneaker Wedge, was created by PMK using stingray, ostrich, crocodile, anaconda and calfs fur.
Beyonce rocked a pair of black suede Isabel Marant sneaker wedges in her “Love On Top” video. Since then the sneaker wedge trend has soared through the roof. But this one-of-kind design inspired by Beyonce could change the footwear game. I doubt heels will ever go away, but more fashionistas will be embracing the tomboy in them.
Beyonce & Michelle Obama Love Affair
1. Beyonce & Jay-Z Are Invited To The White House 2010Source: 1 of 6
2. Michelle Obama Thanks Beyonce With A Tweet In April 2012Source: 2 of 6
3. Michelle Obama Tells PEOPLE She Wants To Be Bey In May 2012Source: 3 of 6
4. Beyonce Writes Michelle Obama A Birthday Poem In January 2013Source: 4 of 6
5. Beyonce & Michelle Share An Almost Kiss In January 2013Source: 5 of 6
FIRST LOOK: Beyonce’s New Sneaker Wedges By Isabel Marant was originally published on hellobeautiful.com