Alicia Keys‘ performed during the halftime show at the 2013 NBA All-Star Game in a fresh off the runway cube printed sequined crop top and leather sweatpants from the Herve Leger Fall 2013 collection.
Social media went in on this look, many writing that the crotch was too baggy and who really wants to wear leather sweatpants. The look was classic AK–edgy with a bit a chic grunge feel. And for the record, you will be seeing a lot of celebs rocking leather sweatpants. Similar to the sneaker wedge trend, this may take a while for us all to fall in love with. She completed her look with slicked back hair (which I personally think is just lazy, I hate it), a sultry smokey eye, and her very own Reebok classic AKW sneakers.
So beauties, what do you think about it?
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week
1. Angela SimmonsSource: 1 of 11
2. RihannaSource: 2 of 11
3. Kelly RowlandSource: 3 of 11
4. Elle VarnerSource: 4 of 11
5. Kim KardashianSource: 5 of 11
6. Oprah WinfreySource: 6 of 11
7. Cynthia BaileySource: 7 of 11
8. Zoe KravitzSource: 8 of 11
9. Jill ScottSource: 9 of 11
10. Selita EbanksSource: 10 of 11
11. BeyonceSource: 11 of 11
FAB OR FUG: Alicia Keys’ Hervé Leger Leather Sweatpants (POLL) was originally published on hellobeautiful.com