Pink has kicked herself in gear to take off her baby weight. The singer talks to “People” about how she managed to drop the pounds after giving birth to her daughter. The 33-year-old singer says she took a light-hearted approach to losing the 55 pounds she gained while pregnant. She adds however that maintaining her body is especially important as a performer who is known for her active concert routines. She says that when she initially started to work off the extra pounds, she had to make time for two workouts per day. These days, the singer is content with hour and a half workouts five times per week. She also adds that she is realistic about her diet and doesn’t try too hard to stick to it everyday. Pink’s new album “The Truth About Love” will be out September 18th.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show