Lady Gaga’s “Little Monster” fans got a sneak peek at her first foray into the world of fragrances on Wednesday. Pictures of the new Fame perfume bottle leaked online, but the pop star eventually took to Twitter to confirm the details. Gaga released her own picture of the bottle and its dark liquid, which the packaging says is “black like the soul of fame but invisible once airborne.” The perfume will reportedly smell like “tears of belladonna, crushed heart of tiger orchidea with a black veil of incense, pulverized apricot and the combinative essences of saffron and honey drops.” The mixture likely went through some changes after Gaga’s original plan, as she was reported to have said she wanted the scent to be suited to “an expensive hooker.” Fame is due out this summer.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show