Jennifer Love Hewitt is mourning the loss of her mom. The actress’ rep released a statement Wednesday saying Hewitt’s mother, Patricia, died from cancer complications Tuesday. She was 67. Patricia stayed close to her daughter’s side throughout much of Jennifer’s career. In fact, Jennifer has credited her mom for finding her the prostitute role she currently plays on the Lifetime drama “The Client List.” The statement from Hewitt’s publicist says the family mourns Patricia’s loss. It added, “She was an angel to all who knew her and they are grateful she is now in a better place.” The family is asking for privacy during this difficult time. The first season finale of Hewitt’s series “The Client List” airs this Sunday on Lifetime.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show