Lady Gaga’s record-setting Twitter family continues to grow. The pop star has now passed the 25-million-followers mark, extending the gap between herself and runner-up Justin Bieber by about two-and-a-half-million followers. To celebrate, Gaga appropriately took to Twitter Thursday and told her so-called “tweety monsters” that she officially feels like the “luckiest girl in the world.” Lady Gaga is currently on the road with her Born This Way Ball world tour. She performed the last of three sold-out shows in Singapore Thursday night. She was scheduled to take the stage in Jakarta, Indonesia on Sunday before security threats forced her to cancel the show. But she’ll be back in action soon with a stop in Auckland, New Zealand, on June 7th.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show