Justin Bieber almost causes a state of emergency. Police in Norway were ready to declare a state of emergency in Oslo last night (May 30) after thousands of Justin Bieber fans overran the city to watch his free concert. According to TMZ, Justin was scheduled to perform four songs outside Oslo’s famed opera house as part of his Around the World television special. Bieber fans reportedly lined up all day and have grown to an overwhelming number. Justin tweeted, “…for the show to happen u must all listen to the police. we are all concerned for your safety and i want what is best for u. please listen.”Justin is reportedly in a secret location and will arrive to the stage by helicopter. Meanwhile, due to an overwhelming fan demand, a second Madison Square Garden show has been added to Justin’s Believe tour. The show is scheduled for November 29 in New York. Additionally, another Vancouver show has been announced for October 10.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show