Justin Timberlake is finally getting back to music, but he still hasn’t quite left the movie business behind. MTV News reports the singer-slash-actor is on board to serve as the music supervisor and composer for fiancée Jessica Biel’s new film “The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.” The movie also stars Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Chloë Grace Moretz, and centers around a widower trying to get over his wife’s death. So far, there’s no word as to whether Justin will make an appearance in the film, or if his role as music supervisor will mean new songs from the singer. Timberlake released his last album, “FutureSex/LoveSounds” in 2006.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show