According to The UK Sun, Kim has banned all girls from going backstage at Jay-Z and Kanye’s Watch The Throne European tour. A source said, “Kanye has a load of girls he’s friends with. Most are stylists or from the fashion set but Kim’s not happy about them being alone with him backstage.”The source continued, “She sees how well he gets on with girls because of his sensitive side and has decided to rein in the entourage a bit. Kim is trying to put a stop to this as she doesn’t want to look or feel awkward at any point.”The source added, “She has her own area at the O2 so she can spend more time with Kanye. She realizes he will need to do his thing with Jay-Z and the rest of the crew but she’ll have somewhere for her and her pals to hang out.” In other news, according to MTV News, Kanye is set to debut a short film entitled Cruel Summer at Cannes Film Festival next week. The film is described as “a fusion of short film and art installation” and is inspired by the upcoming G.O.O.D. Music album of the same name. Kanye is reportedly the producer, writer and director of the film, which is based on a screenplay by Elon Rutberg, who was the associate director of the “N*ggas in Paris” video. Alexandre Moors, who worked with Yeezy on the “Runaway” and “Paris” clips, is the co-director.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show