Nick Jonas is set to return to “Smash” to help close out the first season of the new NBC musical drama. The youngest JoBro introduced the character of wealthy child actor Lyle West earlier this year, and E! News reports he makes his way back tonight to offer his two-cents about who should take on the role of Marilyn Monroe in the fictional play “Bombshell.” The “Smash” season finale is scheduled to start tonight at ten o’clock Eastern on NBC.
- Wrong Number Flirting: High School Love Notes
- Hot Mess Weekend! Naked Webinar's & Cinco Gone Wrong!
- Rihanna Gives The East Coast An Eye Full Post Break-Up [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Bikini [PHOTO]
- Teacher Fired for Bikini Pics!
- VIDEO: 4 Year Old Sings Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" On The Ellen DeGeneres Show